Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lazy Saturdays and Seven Shopping Days Until Christmas


It is Saturday, December 17th 2011, or 12/17/11, which means only eight more days until Christmas. And that means that you only have seven more days to get your Christmas shopping done and yes this is counting today.



You ever have one of those days where you can’t be motivated to do much of anything. Well if you haven’t got your Christmas shopping done, I’m sure you know precisely what I mean. There are just going to be many days where I have a lot of things that I want to do, both for content reasons on various blogs around the Internet, and also just in the real world outside of the Internet, chores around the house.

Funnily enough, Saturday really does seem to be the day that really does lead to these problems. It is those pesky lazy Saturdays that really do cause a great deal of issues. It is just something that eliminates my productivity and in fact I had intended to compose this message a bit earlier but I got sidetracked by lazy.

I think that sometimes we live in a nation of procrastination or maybe a world of procrastination. As we enjoy the Christmas specials,  music, and just the fun of the holiday season, I think that something like that causes us to take a step back. Even though there is still much to in fact be done in this day and age.

Today is just one of those lazy days, lazy Saturdays as they are. It would be a good idea however to get out on this Saturday to do your shopping, as it will be the last one you have that isn’t Christmas Eve and trust me, that is a shopping day that might be get ugly, as it is everyone going right down to the wire. Hopefully you have an enjoyable day and stay safe, especially if the weather gets ugly.

No comments: